Friday 3 May 2019

Fantastic Voyage: Rigging (Part 1)




I started the rigging process by beginning with the fish, plastic bags, and shirts. All of these are very basic, as they have deformers attached to them with controls that will allow me to animate them in the scenes where it is necessary. 

I am going to move on to the more complicated rigs after this, including the door inside of the claw machine and the claw itself, as both require the use of blend shapes and using the 'set driven key' technique. 

I aim to also get the seaweed rigged, though I haven't decided on whether to use a spine rig or a deformer and it isn't a top priority at the moment as it will only be in the background of shots and I still have to finish my background paintings and 2D assets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment