Thursday 19 March 2020

Premise: Character Design (Part 2)


I've been working on the piece of writing that will hopefully end up accompanying the project while working on sketches for the characters at the same time and gradually working on polishing them up to a standard that I am happy with.

I have been working on outfit designs and how the character's face and hair looks and playing around with different ideas since they're based off of me quite heavily at the moment. While I do enjoy the older designs for the character, I have been thinking of lowering the age and working with one of the other initial designs so that the narrative takes place within a school environment as I feel it is more appropriate to work with given that the experience I am currently basing the story on took place when I was a lot younger. There is also a possibility of blending the designs together somewhat which I have also been experimenting with.


No comments:

Post a Comment