Monday 18 March 2019

Fantastic Voyage: Thumbnails and Concept Art (Part 2)











Now that I am getting a better understanding of how I want my project to look, I am going to start considering colours. At the moment, I am thinking of trying to contrast the plastic objects with the rest of the film to indicate that they are dangerous (by using reds and other colours usually associated with pollution or danger) to the environment around them.  I still want to keep with the bright neon arcade aesthetic, so if the plastic objects have a glow to them as well it might seem like they are encroaching and leeching into the environment around them which would be good to convey that they're damaging.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoying all this 'working out', Karris - such readable '3D production' pages.

    ReplyDelete