Tuesday 12 March 2019

Fantastic Voyage: Influence Map


For my influence map, I decided to focus mostly on the colour schemes and aesthetics that I wanted to incorporate. Alongside looking at photographs, I included some screenshots of video games, art, and TV shows that use this sort of theme. I already have some ideas of what I want to aim for in terms of layout of the narrative so I will be looking at including some of these influences in my work to strengthen them. 

I do think that the colour schemes I will go for eventually may be slightly less bright/neon than what I am looking at at the moment, but I am using this as a starting point.

I included a fair amount of photographs related to water as well as this is relevant to the topic I chose and I needed influences for a sea environment as that is where the plastic/hydrocarbon ends up and breaks down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment