Saturday 19 October 2019

Collaboration: Set Design (Part 1)


After collating some influences and ideas I could include in the set, I started blocking in basic colours from a very quick and simple colour palette I experimented with. I then started experimenting with different furniture choices such as the windows, lights, wall and floor decorations, the table and chairs, and a quick mock-up of the items that might be going onto the table. 

I'm still not completely sure on the colour palette, but I tried to stick with a warm ambience that would usually be found in a restaurant at about evening time. I'm going to be doing further experimentation with furniture using feedback from the studio so we can move closer to the final design and layout. I'll also be looking more closely at the props (such as the candle, menu card, and possible flowerpot if there ends up being one on the table).

This is the first colour palette that I based the interior off of prior to the initial colour correcting and experimentation;


No comments:

Post a Comment