Thursday 30 April 2020

Premise: Character Design (Part 6)

I continued with trying to finalise the two main characters, Kris and Evie. I aim to get their colour palettes to work with each other and to find a balance that I enjoy. For Kris' colour palette, I will likely proceed with the third or fourth palette with the fourth hairstyle. 

I will then work on fully finalising Kris' design by focusing on smaller details such as a shirt pattern. I will probably work more with Evie's colour palette to produce something that is distinguishing enough from Kris' design (as brown is a colour that is used for both of them) while still creating a visual connection between them. 

I have also moved on from using four-fingered hand designs for the animal characters to five fingers.



No comments:

Post a Comment