Monday 11 January 2021

Minor: Human Base Modelling (Part 2)

 I continued working on the human head model by following the Jetpack Jones videos. Since my character models aren't as detailed due to the fact that their faces will be comprised of 2D facial rigs, I feel like I've ended up with less geometry than the Jetpack Jones model due to the lack of an eye mask/hole and a mouth hole, so I will work on figuring out where exactly to place edge loops to create a smoother facial shape later on.

I also ended up pulling the chin further out than the orthograph suggests to as I feel this adds more definition to the face, though whether or not I end up keeping it or working it out down the line isn't decided yet.










I intend tweak this further before continuing with the videos and will likely begin work on the cat and dog head models alongside the bodies as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment