Thursday 28 January 2021

Minor: Human Base Modelling (Part 5)

The next steps involved a lot of sculpting and cleaning up the geometry before I was happy enough to move on to rearranging again. After that, I filled in the eye and mouth holes and turned off the temporary eye layer, and worked on deleting and merging unnecessary edges and vertices respectively, especially around the eye and mouth area.

While the filled in eye and mouth holes don't necessarily match up with the orthographs anymore, it still gives me an indicator as to whereabouts the facial features will be which will come in handy when I create the 2D facial textures and rigs. I will also be keeping the temporary eye in the scene so that I have an even better idea of where to place them when it comes to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment