Tuesday 20 April 2021

Major: Environment UVs (Part 1)

While starting on rigging and skinning for my characters, I began to prepare my environments for texturing so that they can also be completed soon by UVing them. The same process for the characters was used, but this time unlike with the props that I had modelled, I only UVed what I knew I would be texturing using external software as a lot of the environments and props will be coloured in using surface shaders instead to save time. I also used the UV grid texture to help me see what I had and hadn't gone through in the environments as some of them have a lot of objects in them.









The goal is to finish the classroom as soon as possible after this, though my main priority now is focusing on finishing the characters first.


No comments:

Post a Comment