Saturday 10 April 2021

Major: Character Modelling (Part 2)

 After making the pieces for Sam's model, I moved on to Alice to complete the set of dog models, to then proceed onto the cat models later on. I essentially ended up following the same process to create Alice's hair that I did with Sam's by focusing on individual planes, though the shape was slightly simpler to work with.





After the hair, Alice's shirt buttons and belt needed to be added to her outfit. This was fairly simple, as I used cylinders to create the buttons and a cube for the belt. 




After reorganising the outliner the same way that I did following completing Sam's model (grouping the pieces together and renaming them), I removed the reference images from the scene and used the Optimize tool to clear out any unnecessary objects and such in the scene. 


The dog models are now complete, and the cat models must now be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment