Saturday 10 April 2021

Major: Character Modelling (Part 4)

 Following the completion of T.J.'s model, I spent time finishing Charley's. As with the other characters I'd finished thus far, I started with the hair, and followed the same process as before. Like T.J., Charley's hair shape is simpler so most of the time spent dealing with it was a result of positioning issues.





As with T.J. and Alice, Charley's shirt required buttons, so I started by making a cylinder and adjusting it to fit, and then duplicated and repositioned the other three buttons.



Following this, I had to make pockets for Charley's shirt the same way that I had to make T.J.'s, so I started with a cube and took away and added edge loops as necessary. Once I was satisfied with the way it looked, I duplicated it, grouped it, and changed the 'Scale X' channel to -1 so it flipped accurately.




The final cat model that I have to finish after this is Evie, and then I will move on to the human characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment