Sunday 10 November 2019

Toolkit 2: Animation: Weightlifting (Part 5)

I worked on my weightlifting Moom animation a bit more tonight to finish what I hadn't managed to complete in class. I've parented the barbell to the hands and tweaked the animation so that the object doesn't fly off at awkward angles and so it looks like the hands are working together (though I'm probably going to try to experiment with the fingers and see if I can get them to hold it in a more convincing way).




After sorting out the barbell and hand positions, I went in and started staggering the keyframes. I found that there were a few errors and tweaks I could make, so, after re-keying what I had after staggering the keyframes, I went in and adjusted the animation using the graph editor. I'm probably going to come back in and change it again later if I see any more issues with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment