Tuesday 5 November 2019

Toolkit 2: Drawing: Session 5

This week's life drawing lesson had us drawing Robin again, although this time he was wearing different costumes so I could look closely at the way clothing folds fall onto the form. We started out with some 5 minute poses.



We moved onto slightly longer poses.



We also had to look at the facial features again. About halfway through this exercise Simon suggested I try and work larger on the page and it evidently helped me to get a better understanding on drawing the face since the end results were better (and a little looser/less contained).



We then did some more (longer) poses towards the end of the session. I still struggle with drawing the poses where the model is laying down, but I think I've improved somewhat as time's gone on in regard to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment