Thursday 7 November 2019

Toolkit 2: Animation: Weightlifting (Part 4)



During today's lesson, I spoke to Alan about my weightlifting animation so far. I'd made a couple of mistakes such as accidentally breaking the rig; this wasn't too detrimental, but I didn't want to risk messing up any future adjustments to Moom so I went back to an earlier version of the animation I had saved and worked forwards from there. 

I re-keyed some of my poses and fixed issues I was having with not having positioned the hips and spine properly as well as some problems I'd been having with the arms moving incorrectly. I also went back and cleaned everything up again in the graph editor.

I did start attempting to parent the barbell to the hand and trying to move it convincingly, but I struggled quite a bit so I still have to figure that out. I also have to stagger the keyframes for the spine to create a less rigid movement later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment