Sunday 16 May 2021

Major: Texturing (Part 7)

 I continued to work on my textures, this time working on the school exterior. I did make a last minute adjustment to the design to include two signs, one above the door and one to the side of it. Another change is that the colours of the school are brighter and less washed out to match the palettes of the other scenes (the playground will probably receive a similar - but slightly less extreme - change).





While texturing my props and environments is taking longer than expected, I am hoping that texturing my characters will take less time than I've currently estimated as their designs consist of very simple patterns and colours. All that's left to do in the schoolfront scene in terms of texturing is adding basic surface shaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment