Monday 17 May 2021

Major: Texturing (Part 9)

Before starting on the playground properly, I went back in and tweaked the texture for the tree on the schoolfront to match the work I'd done on the tree in the playground as I liked it more and wanted them to match. Once finishing the furniture in the scene, I did some quick work on some of the simpler props which only required simple shaders applied to them.















Some props did end up being removed, such as the baseball and tennis ball designs as I decided that they were essentially redundant and wouldn't be used or interacted with at all.

I should be finished with prop and environment textures tomorrow so I can begin adding textures to my characters in preparation for their facial rigs, which hopefully shouldn't take too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment