Wednesday 26 May 2021

Major: Facial Rigging (Part 4)

Today, I finished the assets for the rest of the characters (Charley, Sam, Dylan, and Alice) and tested them in advance again to make sure the placements are okay. I also set up the texture settings in advance of splitting each character into their own scene so that I don't have to do it repeatedly.















Tomorrow, then, I will begin plugging in the facial rigs for each one after exporting each shape correctly according to the tutorials. First, though, I will have to do what I said above and split each character into their own scene, and before I actually begin facial rigging, I want to re-rig/skin the buttons so that they move correctly with the characters' geometry. If possible, I want to light my environments as well and begin rim-lighting some of my objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment