Wednesday 5 May 2021

Major: Skinning (Part 5)

 I continued with the pose space deformers on the upper half of the body and completed them, so I can move on to the lower half of the body. This involved finally focusing on the shoulder properly and finishing the poses that I had not yet completed. I took a lot of time to get the sleeve and arm correct when the arm is lowered, as well as when it is moved forward due to the geometry colliding a lot with the body and the sleeve having some geometry that was relatively difficult to deal with and get right. I'm happy with it for now, but if I get time I would ideally like to come back and make further tweaks to those two poses specifically if possible. 





Once the human rig is fully completed, I will work on binding the other objects in the scene to the rig (such as hair, the skirt, and other objects), and transferring the rig and skinning onto the other models as their bodies are identical. The only big changes I will have to make is accommodating for each individual head model.

No comments:

Post a Comment