Thursday 13 May 2021

Major: Texturing (Part 4)

 I finished the classroom textures by applying surface shaders to the rest of the furniture. The books in the bookshelf did take longer than anticipated, but I will now be working on finishing the hallway, followed by the school exterior and the playground (though probably not in any particular order). All that's left to do with this scene in particular is to light it (which will be done once I have finished the others in order to light them all at the same time).

For the clock, I had an outer casing that was textured with a glass preset, and for the rest of the standard surface shaders that I used, I needed to alter a reference image in Photoshop to be able to colour pick correctly so that my scene matched the concept art and other textures already in the scene.













No comments:

Post a Comment