Thursday 13 May 2021

Major: Texturing (Part 3)

 I continued to texture the classroom.











The ceiling has been textured, but since there aren't any lights in the scene yet, it isn't very visible at the moment.

I didn't get as far as I wanted as I had some problems with some of the textures (mostly to do with seams, but the ones in the scene are solved now). I've already made progress on the playground, hallway, and schoolfront, so these should be finished soon. I will also texture the props that haven't been placed in any scenes yet (bags, papers, etc.)

There are a couple of textures that I would like to tweak should I have time as I'm not fully satisfied with them (such as the tabletops, cactus, walls, and teacher desk), but for now I'm going to leave them and focus on colouring the rest of the objects in the scene with surface shaders and then finishing the rest of the rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment